How do you measure a year?

I'm taking on the "picture a day" challenge for a whole year. Ought to be good.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

127/365


So I was driving home from Young Adult Bible Study and loving the way it was still light outside at 8:20 when I saw it- the most amazing sunset EVER. My hill has just this perfect spot where you can look left to the Cascade Mountains and right to the Olympics and it was gorgeous. So obviously I grabbed my camera and prepared for what would be the most epicly beautiful picture of all time when it happened- lens error. Basically my camera is out of commission for the time being and I am borrowing Alexandra's- thanks pal. And this is a redo of a cover for the last book I read...
http://www.ebr.lib.la.us/teens/teenzone/greatreads/this%20lullaby.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment